Attending a Trade Show with your business is an effective way to interact with and land new clients. Thus, making your trade show display key in your marketing efforts. Here are five ways to create a trade show display that will ensure your business stands out among the competition.
- Make a First Impression: The moment your potential clients are shopping around at a trade show is your moment to shine. You want to make a first and lasting impression on your prospective clients. Don’t be afraid to be creative and stand out! Find a way to draw them in your space so that they can learn more about your product. At Design KnowHow, we offer an array of products and professional services that will put your business front and center. Click here to view our exhibit options.
- Know Your Audience: Carefully consider your audience and what will draw them into your space. A variety of display items will appeal to a broader audience. Some potential clients will prefer an interactive style booth, while others may want to read a flyer pr pamphlet. Vibrant graphics, bright colors, and clear messaging pave the way for trade show success. There are a variety of lighting options that will catch the eyes of trade show-goers.
- Be Approachable: Make sure that your booth hosts are friendly and welcoming. Knowledgable staff should be on hand to answer questions and interact with the audience. Videos and demos are great additions that will draw a crowd and provide valuable information about your product.
- Offer Show Specials and Promotional Giveaways: Who doesn’t love little savings? A trade show is a great way to engage future clients with enticing savings. An opt-in email list is an effective way to send out more savings and information to your audience. At Design KnowHow, we create stunning graphics and offer storage and inventory management for all your trade show needs, including promotional items! You can learn more here.
- Be Engaging: Make use of your space and your products. On-site demos, videos, and interactive displays will demand attention from your potential clients. Handing out promotional products and flyers also allows you to converse with the audience.
The bottom line is, every detail counts when it comes to your trade show display. Design KnowHow is a leader in the industry. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, top-notch products, creative talent, and the ability to ake your business stand out. Contact us today to learn how we can pave your way to trade show excellence!